[CLOSED] TESTERS NEEDED - Bucket hat

I am currently in the process of writing a pattern for a bee themed bucket hat that I made back in the summer. Before publishing I will need some testers. It is a relatively beginner friendly pattern, and I myself am new to pattern testing, so no previous background in pattern testing is needed, all I ask is that you are able to read crochet patterns well and are willing to give feedback (if necessary).
If you are interested, please respond to this or email me (beedoescrochet@gmail.com)

Thanks in advance!! - Bee

Edit: (attached picture)

11 Likes

I would love to test! Is it made with worsted weight yarn or another yarn size? Also is there a time limit to get it done? I can do it within the next week.

5 Likes

Do you have pictures of it?

4 Likes

I would love to test for you!

4 Likes

It was initially made with 8ply/dk yarn, however is easily adjustable for different yarn types and is made to size. The pattern is not quite finished and due to schoolwork, it may take a few days to finish, however there will be no time limit, I am just interested in how easy it is to follow!

4 Likes

I totally understand! School has postponed so many of my projects lol. Thanks for answering my questions! Can’t wait to test it!

4 Likes

I have one or two old pictures, but will be taking updated ones soon. I will see now if I am able to attach a picture to the main post

3 Likes

I would love to test this!!!

4 Likes

Omg so cute!!! I’d love to test it

4 Likes

I have just finished typing up the pattern, I will be sending it out to testers now!

4 Likes

Of course!! Will be sent your way shortly!

3 Likes

Ahh Thank you! I’m sending it out to testers now!

3 Likes

I managed to type it up sooner than expected, so it is now ready for testing!!

3 Likes