*CLOSED* ✨ TESTERS NEEDED ✨ - Patchwork Cardi/Sweater!

Thank you!!!

5 Likes

i would love to test out either the sweater or cardigan, whichever you need more of. i am an advanced crocheter with a lot of experience with reading patterns and can meet any deadlines you need.

6 Likes

i would love to test this!!! i could def get it done in time. I would prefer to test the cardi but i can test the sweater too if you need :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’d love to test the cardigan pattern.

5 Likes

I’d like to test the cardi! I usually test for amigurumi patterns, but this time I want to try something out of my comfort zone >v< this is my ig btw @/mar_.arti

7 Likes

Just want to say, I LOVE this!!! Goal once I practice some more!

5 Likes

Thank you so much! That’s so sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

TESTING CALL CLOSED!!

Thank you to everyone for all the support and love I got for this pattern, I really didn’t expect it :pleading_face::see_no_evil:

Thanks also to all those that applied to be testers, it means a lot!! I’ll be contacting testers by the end of today so keep an eye out for an email from me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::orange_heart:

5 Likes

Hi! I would absolutely love to test this it’s so cute! My instagram is jaylas_crochet_addiction. Im a fairly quick crocheter so I could definitely finish it by april 1st. An instagram group chat sounds lovely :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I would love to test this it is amazing

5 Likes

I edited your title for you so it says closed :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I have no idea how to edit the post itself, I can’t seem to find an editing option like I can for the comment :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe the post is too old to edit? On your end

4 Likes

huh, could be!

3 Likes

can i do this pattern

3 Likes

This testing is closed :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Pattern will be out soon I got to test!!!

5 Likes