*CLOSED|Testers selected* Tester call for Crochet: Ribbot the Ribblr hand puppet

Hi everyone!

The Ribbot hand puppet has been receiving lots of love on our social media, and it’s finally time to test this pattern!

Testing starts: 15 April 2024
Finish by: 6 May 2024
Additional Requirements: Need to use super chunky chenille yarn for the body such as Big Twist plush or Bernat blanket yarn.

Click the photo to apply:

Also comment with a frog (:frog:) and purple heart (:purple_heart:) emojis if you want to be chosen!

69 Likes

I would love to test this pattern!!! :frog: :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Aww I’d love to test! :frog::purple_heart: unfortunately, my Ribblr keeps on crashing when I apply, I think that’s a problem on my end

7 Likes

I think that is happening to me too

6 Likes

That’s adorable!! unfortunately me and chunky yarn do not go well

6 Likes

I love this little puppet! I have superrr small hands, so is it fine to use size 5 purple plush yarn? I understand there might be smart sizing, but just incase! Love him :frog::purple_heart: @ribblr I also may have size 6 yarn in purple so if not its fine

6 Likes

Hi! There was a little bug with the apply link but it was now fixed! @SporkyGirl @OrangeStudios

9 Likes

I would love to test :purple_heart::frog:

6 Likes

It’s so cute Ribblr!! Great job!!! I completely get why it’s getting so much love :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ahhhhh sooo cute! I would love to test! :purple_heart::frog:

6 Likes

I would love to test but I dont have the yarn needed :(( Ribbot is adorable tho

6 Likes

:purple_heart::frog: I’d like to test
I loved seeing Vincent’s during the last show

5 Likes

:frog: :purple_heart: I would like to be chosen

5 Likes

:frog::purple_heart: i would love to test

5 Likes

Oh my word it is so cute!

5 Likes

That is so adorable <333 I would test it but I’m not allowed to be on Ribblr :disappointed: And, um… @Ribblr c-can u follow me pookie(s) please :pleading_face: :point_right: :point_left:

8 Likes

Girly are you asking for @ribblr to FOLLOW you!!!??!?! (Admire the bravery :kissing_heart:)

6 Likes

Oh its so cute, Id love to test :frog: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

this is ADORABLE!!! i would love to test! :frog::purple_heart:

4 Likes

I’d love to, I just don’t have any super chunky yarn right now :(((

3 Likes