[CLOSED] Testerscall for animal cardigan πŸ˜πŸ¦πŸ†

Need people to test my new pattern for this cute animal cardigan :elephant:
You will have from next week until 1 September. U can do it any yarn n decide how long u want it. I used 15 skeins in dk acrylic in many colors, u don’t have to have same colours as me. U need to know how to follow graphs and do granny squares :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: anyone interested?

28 Likes

this is amazing!! I’d love to test for you!

5 Likes

Thx :blush: fun

4 Likes

This is beautiful. I would love to test but I’d wish I had more time. Good luck with your testing.

5 Likes

:pray: thx

4 Likes

if it’s ok with you, i would love to test out the individual square patterns, and check logistically of the rest of the pattern works, but not actually the cardigan due to a limit in time

4 Likes

Yeah its okay u can make something else with some of the squares :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

perfect!!

3 Likes

I keep looking and want to offer but I have never made wearables
Your cardigan is lovely
Good luck :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Thx anyway :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

can i plz test the pattern i would love to make it a blanket

3 Likes

If you still have space i’d love to test this!

3 Likes

Yeah :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: u can test

2 Likes

Great :smiley:

3 Likes

I’d love to test for you as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: this is so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

How fun, thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

how do i appley to test the pattern

2 Likes

This is so awesome! If I wasn’t knee deep in tests, I’d totally give it a go :sparkling_heart: best of luck testing. Will def keep my eyes out for its release!

3 Likes

I will create a group on Instagram, u can just give me ur usernames :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

ladybugsbraceletsandmore

1 Like