Closed - TESTING CALL for Brood of Angels Square [CLOSED]

Test is run through my Facebook testing group and in phases; testers sign up for only one phase.

Phase I: Starts - June 1st / Deadline - June 10th
Phase II: Starts - June 10th / Deadline - June 20th
Phase III: Starts - June 20th / Deadline - June 30th
Phase IV: Starts - June 30th / Deadline - July 10th
Final Phase: Starts - July 10th / Deadline July 20th

Skill level: When finished testing square, tester to advise skill level.
Video: Recommend any rnd(s) where a video would help identify stitch placement or to clarify written instruction.
Sizes available to test/finished size: 4.5 mm, 11”; 5.00 mm, 12”
Materials: Worsted weight yarn, hooks as listed above, needle required to weave in ends
Expectations: Complete the test if you sign up; post hook used and finished size of your square when finished; attach a picture of finished/blocked square and state if you approve your photo being used in a public forum.

Do not discuss or post pictures in any public or private forum, until the pattern is published.

Once the square is published, you will receive a pdf copy of the pattern. :grinning:

9 Likes

I am able to test for you

1 Like

I can test for you. I don’t have fancy equipment to do videos if need be and I have never done a video but would love to do a part in this test, if you still need testers.

Edit: I just reread your post and saw that the tester only recommends that a video would be good for a certain part.

1 Like

My testing is run through my Facebook testing group. If you private message me your email address I can give you more details. :blush:

1 Like

My testing is run through my Facebook testing group. If you private message your email address I can give you more details. :blush:

1 Like

Hi - i can’t find how to pm you on fb but my email address is marytoft@googlemail.com
Thanks

1 Like

My email is deletethis55@gmail.com.
I’m very excited to do this. I have never done a test run but very excited to do this beautiful square!
Thank you :blush:

2 Likes