CLOSED - Testing call for my new Lemon Twist Headband

I finally have a new pattern ready to go! I already have a couple testers, but I’m looking for about 3-5 more people to test.

The pattern is: The Lemon Twist Headband
Skill level: beginner
Sizes: baby, toddler, child, adult, and adult large
Yarn: chunky (less than 65 yards)
Due date: February 18, 2023
Requirements: project photos, notes, comments, issues, etc.

You can apply to test through my application (https://noelebellecrochet.com/tester-application/) or by commenting on this post with the following details:
The size(s) you’d like to test
Your instagram username

I’ll close this testing call on Friday, February 3, 2023 or once I’ve filled all available spots.

Also, if you don’t have any chunky yarn, you can try combining a couple strands of thinner yarn! I used one strand of worsted and one strand of DK for a sample and it worked perfectly!

Please let me know if you have any questions! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Hi! Happy to test child, adult :slight_smile:
-Kristina

3 Likes

Adult size, instagram emerald_willows_crochet

3 Likes

Good luck with testing <3 cute pattern

2 Likes

When is the deadline? And is this filled?

3 Likes

Not filled yet! The deadline is 2/18 so you’d have about 2 weeks :blush:

3 Likes

I don’t have bulky yarn, but I can double up some strands, I’ve got a few colors in mind. I’d love to test for you!
Adult large IG: @pleiadescrochet

3 Likes

Id be happy to test if needed, i have bulky yarn ive been waiting to use haha. I make journals for all my tests and share on instagram also @AmysKnots. Preferably adult, but any size thats needed

2 Likes

I filled out the application, i have 5 girls, they would love these!

2 Likes

I would love to test it for adult :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I was planning on doing a headband as a gift for a friend of mine in black and sparkly yarn​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

M’y insta andle is @creativemsy

2 Likes

Hey! I didn’t see your application! :disappointed:

2 Likes

Weird, i put it in last night? I think it’s under @pamjanakes.

3 Likes

I would love to test this head band. Would love to do in baby or toddler, but willing to test any or all sizes. My instagram which I don’t currently have anything on is @misikandrew

3 Likes

I just applied to be a tester for you. I’d love to test this pattern! It’s adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’d still like to test this, child and adult. Might be able to do toddler as well, I have friends that have kids and I have 5 girls.

2 Likes

Testing call closed! Thank you all so much for applying and for your interest in my design!

Testers have been messaged and assigned to the pattern. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes