CLOSED-Testing Call

BROOD OF ANGELS SQUARE

The Brood of Angels pdf written pattern is tested and ready to go! I need additional testing for the videos and written pattern I’ve inserted into the Ribblr pattern page.
Testers Needed: 2
Testing Starts: September 1, 2021
Testing Deadline: September 14, 2021
Skill level: Advanced skill level
Test written Pattern inserted into Ribblr pattern page: Check for accuracy of categories, such as Stitches Used and their definitions, Special Instructions and Rnds 1 - 18 instructions and corresponding videos and pictures ~ against the pdf written pattern.
Test youtube Videos: Check each rnd for accuracy ~ against the pdf written pattern.
Expectations: Complete the test if you sign up; do not discuss or post pictures in any public or private forum, until the pattern is published.

If you decide to make the square while testing you’ll need worsted weight yarn, hooks and needle to weave in ends.

Once the square is published, you will receive a pdf copy of the pattern by email or gifted through Ribblr. :grinning:

8 Likes

I would love to test this for you! This is perfect that this starts on September 1st because I’m currently finishing up a couple other patterns that I’m testing :blush:

1 Like

I would love to test out the YT video of this square!

2 Likes

I’d love to! My favorite kind of squares :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Great! I’ll put you down for testing. Would you like to test the Ribblr pattern against the pdf file, the video test or both?

1 Like

Perfect! I’ll put you down for video testing. Expect the pattern through Ribblr before September. The video links are attached to the corresponding rnd. FYI - Not every rnd has a video.

1 Like

:grinning: Would you like to test the Ribblr pattern against the pdf file, the video test or both?

1 Like

I can do both! :blush:

Okay, I’ll be adding you to my testing group. Expect the pattern through Ribblr before September.

1 Like

I’ll do the pdf!

2 Likes

Great thank you so much! :blush:

2 Likes

Sounds good. I’ve added you to my testing group. Expect the pattern through Ribblr before September. You’ll find the pdf written pattern on the last page and at the end of the Ribblr online pattern. Thanks!!

1 Like

Anytime! Thank you for the beautiful creations :star_struck:

2 Likes