{CLOSED} thx to all testers Tester call for Crochet: No Sew Baby Bear Loaf

I need testers for my No Sew Baby Bear Loaf - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: March 30th
Additional Requirements: Use plush yarn, be able to do bobbles, know how to sc, inc, dec, and dc, able to make amigurumi
Click pattern photo to apply:

Hey everyone!!! I finally wrote up this pattern and am finally getting to posting a tester call. This bear loaf is part of a collab with @BubblzCrochet. Be sure to check out her tester call for a pig! I will link it here as soon as she posts it.

I’m looking for around 5-10 testers to test this cute bear. I will prefer you use thick (preferably plush) yarn otherwise it’ll be too tiny, but I’m not stopping you.
I will pick more testers with higher karma, but will also pick a handful with low to no karma

If you apply, please COMMENT THE MATERIALS YOU WILL BE USING, ALONG WITH THE COLOR. It’ll be very helpful if you also share a pic of the yarn you will be using. I will be more likely to pick you then.

If you never get picked, comment “:weary::crossed_fingers:

If you are a tester, you must be active in the group message, provide decent feedback about how I can improve, and NO GHOSTING :ghost: !!! If you do ghost, I won’t consider you for any more tests.

Please let me know if you need extra time, and depending on how things are going, I might give you more time, but please keep in mind that I might not.

Testers will be chosen around 2024-03-18T20:45:00Z to give testers as much time as possible to complete this, but if I don’t have enough testers, I will wait a bit longer.

Thank you for reading through all of this, and can’t wait!

29 Likes

aaaah so cute!! i sadly hv too much on my plate atm- good luck w testing!!

6 Likes

tysm <333

5 Likes

OMGG little that is so amazing!!

4 Likes

tysmm rosieee <3333 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’d be using a either white or violet/purple (?) maybe black of this yarn:

And/or a different one(also thick) that should arrive this week(don’t have a pic rn srr)
Hook would be 4mm for either

4 Likes

ok thank you for the pic! i would prefer you dont do black because it’s hard to see in pics

4 Likes

Oh yeah makes sense lol

4 Likes

yea thx

4 Likes

i would love to test!!! I’d use a velvet yarn in white :white_heart::polar_bear:

3 Likes

ok great!!

3 Likes

I would love to test! I dont have any other tests at the moment. Im at work so i just found a picture on walmart of the yarn i would use. I would probably use a 5.5mm hook with it.

4 Likes

Barnet blanket yarn in pumpkin

3 Likes

gl on testing!! I wanna test but I have 4+ things to test :sob:

3 Likes

Yarn art dolce in white

3 Likes

Bernat blanket perfect phasing in purple and I will also use plastic safety eyes

4 Likes

AHH ITS PERFECT
I’ve been looking for a small bear :bear: pattern everywhere :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

tysm!!

2 Likes

ok!!

2 Likes

ok!

2 Likes