(Closed) Valentine's Shop Discount & Giveaway!

As a THANK YOU for 300+ followers please enjoy 25% off on all my patterns until Feb 14! :face_holding_back_tears::sparkling_heart:

I am also hosting a PATTERN GIVEAWAY for my No-Sew Rose Turtle (will be released later today)!

To join, all you need to do is to follow my shop & comment “I’d love to join!” on this post! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Shop Link: Unique patterns | Fates | Ribblr

The winner will be picked randomly & announced on Feb. 14, 6pm UK time!

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

30 Likes

CONGRATS Im already following, and id love to join!

4 Likes

CONGRATS!! U DESERVE THIS!! :partying_face:
I’m alr following hehe. I’ve been following since i first came to ribblr around a month ago!! I’d love to join!

6 Likes

I’d love to join!!!:turtle::green_heart:

6 Likes

I usually think to myself “I have enough turtle patterns” but you just made me realize I do not. :heart: I’d love to join.

5 Likes

Congrats on 400 now! :purple_heart: :tada: :sparkles:

I’d love to join!

6 Likes

Wow, I love those rose turtles, they look amazing :heart_eyes:

I’d love to join!

6 Likes

Id love to join​:heart: Ive already been following your shop!! I love all your patterns & ive loved this rose turtle!!! Its been in my wishlist​:rose::heart: Thanks for the opportunity with this giveaway. Good luck everyone!

6 Likes

Congrats on 300+ followers! Glad to already be one of those 30+ :laughing: I’d love to join!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!!! Good luck everyone! :crossed_fingers::sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I absolutely adore them!! I got my copy!!
Thank you so much for sharing all of your valentine patterns!!

3 Likes

Aww, I’m really glad to hear that! Thank you so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’d love to join
This is such a cute pattern :star_struck:

3 Likes

Congrats!

Id love to join! Theyre such cutie turtles!

3 Likes

I’d love to join

3 Likes

Congrats! I’d love to join!

3 Likes

I’d love to join!

3 Likes

I’d love to join

3 Likes

I’d love to join!!

4 Likes

EEEEEE congrats!! I’d love to join! :sparkling_heart: