(closed)

I would love to test if you’re accepting people with no previous tester experience. I have done sweaters before, and I usually keep a daily project journal for myself, so I’m confident I’d be able to provide regular feedback.

I’d love to test one of the wavy designs, and I’d probably go for a blue scale, or a pink/berry tones — white — blues scale which is what I have in my stash at the moment. I also have a rainbow colour pack somewhere though if you’d prefer a more funky look :smile:.

3 Likes

I’m happy to take on anyone that wants to try! The colors and how many are up to you! Once I get enough testers I’ll make assignments and such, it looks like it will be next week.

4 Likes

Hello i would love to test these out if you still have room for one more.

4 Likes

After you I would still have room! :blush:

3 Likes

I would be willing to test any that you need but i really like the pink tone wavy one you have pictured i would do blues and greys for any one you give me

3 Likes

I am wanting at least 8 testers so I would have 2 for each sweater, right now I have a soft 6.
I also wanted to clarify that the second set of photos are examples of the first set of pictures in the same order but closer gauge
Also the yarn being used is #2weight/sport /baby for the pointy ones
#3weight/dk/light worsted for the wavy ones
I can’t wait to start!

4 Likes

Hi, I sadly don’t have enough yarn atm to join testing :pleading_face: Good luck though, the patterns look great!

2 Likes

No worries

2 Likes

Hi! I would love to test a pattern! I like the two swatches on the left but I’m willing to test any of them. I prefer shades of blue and purple so I think I’d use that for the sweater.

3 Likes

so, I currently have 7 hard maybes…I really need 8, would like 12. This being a holiday weekend in the states, I’m going to let this simmer for a couple more days and see if there are a few more people wanting a chance.
I will firm up the details with everyone some time Tuesday.

2 Likes

Hi! I’m interested in testing the bottom right sweater. I’ve tested some patterns before but I’m a bit new to ribblr. You can see some of my pattern tests on my Instagram: @/oddieddie. Im not sure what colors I would use but I think either earth tones or maybe purples and blue. I have some ombré yarn that might look cool :slight_smile:

3 Likes

welcome aboard!
I’m rather fond of greens myself, I’m sure any color will be nice

3 Likes

Do you remember about how much yarn you used (and what size you made)? I’m trying to figure out how much yarn to get.

3 Likes

Oh goodness… I know the knit version was 1500 yds for the 60 inch chest, in 4 weight yarn, and while I think it uses twice ss much to crochet, I think the actual ratio is supposed to be 30% more.
There is also a chart linked in my profile page (“just going to leave this here” ) that breaks down averages based on weights and items that should narrow it down further for you.

3 Likes

This is the yarn i used

I used about 250g of each colour I’d say not sure on the specifics thought

3 Likes

that would work out to about 500 yards for the smallest size with the least options, so probably closer to 750 for the smallest size with the longer body and sleeves in #3/dk weight yarn

2 Likes

Yeah that should be about right

3 Likes

a #2/sport weight will require slightly more, and of course will go up from there for sizes

2 Likes

Hello! If you’re still looking for testers I’m interested to test the first the third and the fourth pattern

2 Likes

welcome aboard!

1 Like