Collab suggestions for shops

I was thinking that for collabs, ribblr could make an option to add a ‘Collaberated with’ button where you can add the people in the collab, and when uploading a pattern, the uploaded the pattern appears in a bundle on the shops of who collaborated together?

29 Likes

that is such a good idea!

7 Likes

Ooo, I like this!! @Ribblr

7 Likes

Yesss
Ribblr could also let 2+ people work on the pattern together maybe because it’s hard to do it like this.

6 Likes

You can with editors, but It would be nice to have editors for individual patterns

4 Likes

YES they need to do that. I want to start doing collabs soon…
@Ribblr

4 Likes

Yes! Collabs promote community interaction, which is what Ribblr values. @ribblr, you should add this!

6 Likes

i like this! theres been many ideas on how to do in-site collabs but i like this the most!

5 Likes

This is a good idea. That way everyone who contributes to the collaboration gets equal credit as a designer so that there is no fighting as to who is getting credit

4 Likes

that is such a good idea!!! ribblr add thisss

3 Likes

That is…… in fact genius. It also facilitates friendships between crocheters and such!!:+1::white_heart:

2 Likes

I love this idea for the @ribblr community!

1 Like

Yes! @Ribblr should definately add this! But they could also make it like an invite to make the pattern so they know they want to collab with them. They would have the option to accept or decline

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion! Sounds super cool :purple_heart:

This is a rather complex feature due to the nature of payment so it isn’t likely to be added soon, however we have logged this suggestion so we can dig deeper into it!

6 Likes

yayyyy! you could always roll it out but limit it to free patterns until you work out how the paid patterns would work!

3 Likes