Community upgrade! Check out what's new 🆕

We’re thrilled to share some updates with our community! You may have noticed slower performance across the community and in your chats during the last few hours. This was due to our work behind the scenes to introduce exciting new features!

New Features for Ribblr Chat

The Ribblr chat has been incredibly popular, especially among private groups, designers, and more. Based on your valuable feedback over the past few months, we’re excited to release some highly requested chat tools.

Naming Your Chat Groups: Now, you can name your chat groups with ease. Simply click on the current group name, choose ‘title’, and then select ‘edit’ to change the chat name.

Adding Members to Existing Chat Groups: Adding more members to your chat groups is now straightforward. Click on the group name, go to the ‘Members’ tab, and add new members. Please note that new members will have access to the chat’s history.

Starting New Groups: Creating new groups is also simpler. Just click the plus button next to ‘Personal chat’ and select ‘New Group Chat’.

Footnote

If you’re sharing a longer post (like we often do :sweat_smile:) and need to use footnotes, you can now do it! Here’s how you should format it:

A sentence that needs a footnote. [^1] 
Another sentence that needs a footnote. [^2]

[^1]: The footnote
[^2]: The second footnote

And here’s a live example. [1]

Check out the actual footnote at the bottom of this topic!

We’d Love to Hear Your Thoughts!

What do you think about these new features? We’re excited to hear your feedback!

1. I am a footnote! ↩︎

40 Likes

Thank you ribblr :smiling_face:

12 Likes

oh my goodness! I love these new updates. Thank you Ribblr! :purple_heart:

12 Likes

I love these! Thank you!!

9 Likes

Tysm! All of these are amazing!

8 Likes

This is great!

8 Likes

Awesome changes, love it! :heart:

9 Likes

yayyy!

8 Likes

Thanks Ribblr 🫶🏼

8 Likes

Yassssssss :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

9 Likes

Ooo i love the footnote idea, i tend to ramble and my posts are super long lol, this is great.

8 Likes

OMG THANK YOUUUU love it!!

9 Likes

Squee! My favorite might be the footnote tbh :grin::grin: [1]

1. because I love it ↩︎

7 Likes

Excited Awesome GIF

6 Likes

How cool! I know these changes were asked for in the past, glad to see it implemented :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you, these are very cool innovations! :star_struck: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Wonderful! Can’t wait to use the new upgrades!

2 Likes