Connecting 4 legs

Omg i can connect 2 legs but 4 are not happening. Does anyone have any videos please im so confused. I have 4 legs each woth 6 stitches, at the end of connecting the legs i should have 24 it says, but how do i connect it without loosing stitches… and then what about the massive hole in the middle?? please help

8 Likes

Can you send a screenshot of the pattern?

1 Like

Think im just going to wing it, ive been messing about a bit but i think i understand it now

1 Like

It does say the hole will be dealt with later, so dw.
I think I understand. You won’t lose any stitches if you follow it exactly and trust the process

1 Like

If you haven’t, your can message the designer for help for better clarification, also it’s not allowed to share explicit information about a pattern, (like a screenshot) and goes against guidelines, please remove the image when you can

You won’t lose stitches since after doing the dc for one leg instead of continuing on the same foot you’ll insert your hook into another leg and dc like normal and so forth, if there’s a hole chances are you’ll sew it closed, I know there’s videos to connect 2 legs I’ll see if I can find one for 4 legs, I’ll edit this reply if I do find one

3 Likes