Contest

Hi I can’t believe I already have over 300 followers thanks you so much for all your support it means so much to me and I wanted to do something special so I got this idea from @anon12722758 because she did something like this and I thought it was so creative and I wanted to try so thank you so much Abby for the inspiration. So for this contest all you have to do is draw my profile picture it can on paper or digital either way works. And again thank you so much for your support ok here are the rules

• Please finish it by November 20th
  • message me a picture so I can see
  • can be on paper or digital
    I will be choosing 3 winners who will each get a custom pattern from me thank you so much let me know in the chat if you have any questions here is my profile picture
24 Likes

Congrats on over 300 followers and good luck to the people entering <3

14 Likes

Tysm

12 Likes

congrats on 300! good luck to everyone who can draw (i cant lol)

10 Likes

Uhhh I can try?? But It might not be super good :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

And CONGRATS ON 300 FOLLOWERS!!!

9 Likes

Congrats on 300 followers!!!:partying_face::tada::purple_heart:

7 Likes

Congratulations I very happy for you​:blush:. Should we just redraw you profile picture. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Congrats!! I’m gonna try I guess !

7 Likes

Its not colored but I tried my best and realized how much I love your character :joy::yum:

10 Likes

Congrats :partying_face: Ive been following for a while , your patterns are so cute! Im bad at drawing lol or else i would enter

5 Likes

Congratulations in 300 followers! I can’t draw but I wanted to say that your avatar is already super cute and good luck to anyone who enters :heart:

5 Likes

Congrats!! Sry it’s a bit late but here’s minee

4 Likes

Your pic reminds me of my 6yr old chicken loving daughter

2 Likes

Aw, I missed it :frowning:

3 Likes