cover photo size

Question please ā€¦ I can never seem to get my cover photo (and sometimes pattern photos) to show normally - they always cut off at the top/bottom of the photo. Iā€™ve tried everything I know to do. I just posted a ā€œdropping soonā€ pattern and canā€™t see the top of the hat. My photo shows normally within the pattern, but not the thumbnail people see on the Ribblr page and in my store. :thinking: Any ideas or suggestions? :blush:

10 Likes

When you upload the picture it should take you to an edit page. Go there and choose the option for a square crop! You could also use your photo editor on your camera app <3

4 Likes

I will try that now! Thank you!

5 Likes

I cannot find the option for square crop. Do you have a screen shot by chance?

4 Likes

Enter how big you want it. Since its a square it should get the whole picture in there ^-^

4 Likes

Hereā€™s what Ribblr said a while back to a post asking the same thing, I donā€™t believe itā€™s changed

4 Likes

I asked this a couple years ago because I was getting so annoyed with the same thing. The ratio is 4:5 landscape (not quite square)

4 Likes

Still having trouble. I just cannot get it. Iā€™m wondering if the settings in my computer/phone are changing something when I add the photos. What photo editing app do you use?

3 Likes

thats rlly weird, I just take a picture and then crop it on ribblr

2 Likes

I use my phoneā€™s gallery/ photo editor app to get the right size and Pixlr app to fix the exposure, contrast, etc. and add my watermarks

Make sure your pictures are in landscape orientation, not portrait. So the ratio should actually be 5:4 as the first number is your width

3 Likes

Finally got it!!! Woohooo!!! :laughing: :grinning: Thank you all so much!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I really needed this!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had the best luck with the 5:4 landscape ratio using my laptop.

1 Like