Craft-station and organization ideas?

I’m relocating my craft corner, and I still haven’t decided what I want to do with it!
Can you show me pictures of your crafting stations for inspiration? Here’s the beautiful mess I have at moment, as I’m doing some cleaning and sorting out my stash :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I wrote a post about my craft room reveal. Maybe there’s something there that might inspire you. You probably need more storage (don’t we all - lol). http://birdzofafeather.ca/craft-rehab/the-making-of-a-craft-studio-vi-the-final-reveal/

5 Likes

I like this storage shelving, it come in smaller or larger units.

4 Likes

Thank you! This is absolutely amazing! :clap: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Here are my TWO (!) craft corners in my tiny studioflat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Found some shelfs in a 2nd hand store and had recently put them up on the walls. I would like to have all my yarn away from the floor at some point, but that might tage some knitted sweaters (or jumpsuit​:joy:) before that happens :sparkles:

6 Likes

I’m selling my house so sadly, until the photos are taken and we accept an offer, the craft zone has been dismissed to any out of sight space that was found around the house! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

This is GORGEOUS!!! Such great inspo!!! I need to do some shopping/thrifting!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Looking forward to see it when everything is sorted out!!

3 Likes