Created a new crochet Instagram, and I’m looking for testers!

I’m not sure if I can post this here so let me know if not and I’ll make it a proper post, but I have posted a tester call for a beginner friendly bumblebee pattern over on my VERY brand new Instagram @that_crafty_scot! I will follow back and check our all your creations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Yes tester calls can only be put on Ribblr if users are able to apply on Ribblr, directing potential testers to apply elsewhere without being able to apply on Ribblr is not allowed

Feel free to read the testing guidelines (just click the text and it’ll send you there) for any other questions or concerns you may have about testing :smile: Don’t hesitate to ask any other questions if you have any or if you need immediate answers feel free to look in the help center and the community with keywords if needed :smile:

6 Likes

Okay, thank you! It won’t let me delete my post, but once it is I’ll write it up and post it here instead :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

No problem glad to help, I can delete it for you if you like, also testing does not have to take place here on Ribblr (although highly recommend) it can take place anywhere as long as users are able to apply through here if you post the tester call here :smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.