Crochet and audiobooks

Does anyone else listen to audiobooks or music while they crochet? What are your favorites? Sometimes I start to associate a project with a particular book I’ve been listening to which makes me love it even more (or hate it if I didn’t like the book).

15 Likes

I mostly listen to music or watch youtube videos.

10 Likes

Yes I do! All the time! Mostly music and preachers on you-tube. I haven’t watched commercial TV in probably 33 years.

8 Likes

Yup! Or I “watch” a show :wink: (usually a movie or show that I like and have seen before lol) Or if I’m in the mood for music or a message then I’ll do that as well like @anoswaldoddity

7 Likes

I do the same as another commenter, mostly “watching” shows or movies. I have projects that I definitely associate with those too!

8 Likes

Yes! I also watch movies or youtube!

8 Likes

I’m a true crime podcast addict. I listen while stitching, driving & working!

7 Likes

I love love love the song “someday” from the first zombies I just watched it def recommend

6 Likes

I like listening to music while I crochet. I usually listen to video game and anime soundtracks!

9 Likes

Thanks for all the replies everyone! I also enjoy music and podcasts while crocheting. I’ve been listening to music by AURORA and the Timekeeper trilogy by Tara Sim.

8 Likes

Video game soundtracks make great crochet music! And any kind of task that needs some good ambient music.

8 Likes

I listen to audiobooks

8 Likes

I listen to a lot of true crime podcasts… Via Spotify or youtube. Mostly YouTube.

8 Likes

Yessss! My favorite thing to do a

6 Likes

I usually listen to music :grin:

6 Likes

Lo-fi and chill hop play lists on YouTube are fav of mine. They’re a nice background sound without being distracting.

7 Likes