Crochet Anniversary!

It’s my crochet anniversary! :yarn: :partying_face: I began my first project (pic) 3 years ago, today.

How long have you been practicing your craft, and what was your first project?

21 Likes

I started crocheting in April 2022, my first project was a cat ears beanie but it kinda flopped :rofl:

5 Likes

My first project was in june of this year, and it was a penguin :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Cute!! Congrats on your 3-year crochet-versery! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Oh my goodness she is so cute! Congratulations on your anniversary!

6 Likes

Ive been crochetimg off nd on since I was at least Nine
I dont remember what my first actual project
but my first Amigurumi was a cute little bunny and I still have it! albeit the non crocheted bits might have fallen off :rofl:

In fact It was likely before nine I just dont remember when
but I remember being gifted a cat amigurumi pattern and materials for my ninth birthday by my mother, I still have the stuff cause I never finished it :rofl:

6 Likes

Congratulations on your anniversary. :slight_smile: I received a beanie crochet kit for Christmas 2014. I already knew basic crochet, but that’s my first memory of a finished project. Unfortunately, I can’t find a picture of the beanie, it was a simple pattern with a flower.

6 Likes

@MeldaNan

5 Likes

Happy crochet-versary! My first project was a tiny bee keychain, I started to crochet around late July to early August of this year!

5 Likes

3 Likes

So cute​:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Great job on Apple Jack, and happy anniversary!
My first project was back in 2019, and it was a barbie hat.
my little pony apple GIF

5 Likes

This should be my first ever crochet from elementary school. Thenv2018 I started to crochet on a whim and haven’t stopped since. Currently working on posting my first own pattern here.

6 Likes

My first crochet would have been a pinwheel hot pad back 1975

5 Likes

That’s an amazing first project!! I wish I had learned in elementary school and not when I was 33.

2 Likes

Thank you, everyone! There’s so much love and support here.

2 Likes

I started last September! I was in 7th grade!

I tried making a pumpkin but it didn’t quite work

3 Likes