Crochet Blog/ Website

Does anyone else have their own crochet blog and are blogs still a thing?
I made my website myself and it’s far from perfect but I like it. Everytime I release a new crochet pattern, I also write a small blogpost about it :blush: My plan is to not only collect my crochet patterns there, but also ideas and motivations for you to reconnect with nature through our art :deciduous_tree:

What do you think of it? And what is your Blog/ Website? Lets share and show our blogs :hugs:

16 Likes

I should do that, we should all do that. We should all go back to real stories and real thoughts and taking time to sit down and pour all the love and care that goes into our craft out onto the page so that others can learn to appreciate it too. Fast fashion, fast information, doctored photos, three sentence stories, and one minute movies have created a vapid world that can no longer understand the joy and the peace of simply sitting still and watching a little magic unfold.

11 Likes

Beautifully said!! :heart: You are so right. I don’t even dare to write a long blog post because no ones going to read that anymore. We need to slow down again! Thats why I want to try to bring people back into nature, because she teaches us to slow down. To take a slow breath and have a long glance at all her beauty.

7 Likes

i don’t have one, but i feel like blogs are a great idea!

5 Likes

wow thats really cool!! does your website have a pattern for that cool green triangle :smirk:

5 Likes

Not yet :grin: But I wrote the pattern down and it’s good that you remind me of that :smile: I’m sure its gonna be online soon :wink: :hugs:

6 Likes

I love this idea!!!

6 Likes

That does sound nice! How did you make your website?

5 Likes

Cool!

5 Likes

I will have a website soon, I am editing it now. I hope it works because I don’t really know what I’m doing. :sweat_smile:
I will share the address when the website is published.

7 Likes

I have my website with wordpress :blush:

5 Likes

Yes please! :heart_eyes: i think a website grows with the time. I also had and still have no idea :joy:

6 Likes

Thanks for replying! I’ll definitely look into making a website as well :smiley:

5 Likes

I’ve had a blog for years mostly for my knitting and spinning, but different things make their way in there too. I originally started it for my family, because we all live in other states, so they could see what I was up to. Nothing deeply personal, like I said mostly my knitting and spinning. If they had questions about something they would call :). I have acquired a few followers along the way, but that was never my focus, tho I read their blogs too. ;).

6 Likes

That sounds really nice :blush: would you like to share your blog with us?

5 Likes
8 Likes

I finally published my website :upside_down_face:
Here is the link: https://brikoba.mailchimpsites.com
Hope it works :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

It looks great!!

4 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

wow!! This looks so good :heart_eyes:

4 Likes