crochet dreams lol!!

this is so random but i just started crocheting a few weeks ago, and i was wondering if anyone else crochets in their dreams. i sometimes fall asleep repeating in my head how to do a certain stitch that i’m using in my current wip hahaha its very weird. i recently had a dream that my mother and sister started crocheting and i was so mad at them for “stealing my thing” that i ran away from home. anywaysss how is everyone?

11 Likes

I haven’t dreamed of making things in my dreams yet but that being said I have dreamt about wearing some of the things I’ve made.
:purple_heart:

7 Likes

I haven’t but when I was intensely trying to learn the material in nursing school I dreamt of whatever I was studying.

6 Likes

Seems like you are fully into it! :relaxed: I sometimes also dream of crochet. Especially when I’m designing a pattern and am stuck on one part. In my dreams I often find a solution :smile:

8 Likes

That happened to me last week but I dreamed I had to frog an entire blanket :sob::joy:

7 Likes

Has happened yo me too. Love the running away from home part :joy:
When the messy bun beanies were such a hype, I could have def made those while sleeping :joy:

6 Likes

That would be a nice dream, that you are crocheting. I can’t recall that I ever have. I’m glad that you just learned to crochet, it will bring you much joy over your lifetime.

7 Likes