Crochet Get To Know You! ~Poll~

Hey guys! I thought it would be fun to do a crochet get to know you! I feel like they’re are so many crocheters out there that seem like they use the same techniques but some of them use others that are completely different!

How do you make your MR??

  • Magic Ring
  • Chain 2
  • Both!
0 voters

What method of amigurumi do you use??

  • Work in spirals
  • Slst and Ch1
  • Both!
0 voters

How do you work with your yarn??

  • Yarn under, yarn under
  • Yarn over, yarn over
  • Yarn under, yarn over
  • Yarn over, yarn under
  • Other! (Tell me in the comments!)
0 voters

What yarn type do you prefer to use??

  • Chunky yarn
  • Velvet yarn
  • Acrylic yarn
  • Cotton yarn
  • Other: (Tell me in the comments!)
0 voters

Do you prefer to use a larger hook than recommended on the yarn label, the same size, or smaller??

  • Smaller
  • Bigger
  • The reccomended hook size!
0 voters

Do you stuff your Plushies with stuffing or yarn scraps??

  • Stuffing
  • Yarn scraps
  • Both!
0 voters

Do you prefer to make plushies or clothing??

  • Plushies
  • Clothing
  • Other! (Tell me in the comments!)
0 voters

Do you like to sew the eyes on your plushies, crochet them, or add safety eyes??

  • Sew eyes
  • Crochet eyes
  • Safety eyes
0 voters

Do you hold your crochet hook like a pen or knife??

  • Pen
  • Knife
  • Both!
  • Other! (Tell me in the comments!)
0 voters

~Bonus question!~

What’s your favorite thing to crochet for fall?? Tell me in the comments!

Phew that took awhile lol
I hope you had fun with this game!

~Froggy​:frog::yarn:

53 Likes

I like to crochet keychains I think the most!

4 Likes

Keychains are pretty fun!!

5 Likes

Yusss :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I think for fall it would be a hoodie!

5 Likes

For fall I like to crochet pumpkin animals! :two_hearts: :jack_o_lantern: :black_cat:

4 Likes

i love doing mini amigurumi and keychains!

for the yarn over/under poll, I don’t know what I do lol! I just do…something :winking_face_with_tongue:

I use safety eyes, but recently I ran out of eye backs, so what I’ve been doing is using a lighter to heat up the end of them and flattening the ends so they don’t slip out!

3 Likes

:spider_web: I am currently crocheting spiderweb sleeves :spider_web:

Anyways, I hold my hook weird, not quite knife but definitely not pencil

2 Likes

beanies, berets, scarfs, gloves, ponchos. I love crocheting wearable items.

2 Likes

I use whatever technique works with the project I’m working on, in other words yarn over ,under,or sideways if necessary. I also like using bigger hooks cause I use heavy tension when crocheting.( just how my hands work).
As for yarn whatever I have I make work for my project.

2 Likes

That was a fun game. My other in the comments was for how I hold my crochet hook and it seems like I’m holding it like a tiny shovel. I don’t have a favorite thing yet that I like to crochet in the fall but I’m currently working on a tester call dragon that I’m using fall colors on, orange for the main color and yellow for the secondary color

2 Likes

I love your tiger pic :blush:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see it!

2 Likes

So far, I got his little nose done, lol, but thank you for wanting to see him :blush:

2 Likes

For the type of yarn I prefer to use is milk cotton yarn. For Fall, I crochet different kinds of stuff.

2 Likes

This is my first fall while crocheting so I don’t know yet!!!:yarn::yarn::yarn::yarn::yarn::yarn:

2 Likes

Thanks :growing_heart:!
He was too cute not to use.

2 Likes

My favorite crochet thing for fall are pumpkins :jack_o_lantern: (but I ran out of orange yarn :sob:)

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to try milk cotton!

1 Like

When I’m not working in spirals I use an invisible join :slight_smile:

Ever since I joined this app I see so many people jumping on seasonal projects! Am I in the minority who is just chugging along in their WIP pile season after season?? :sob::sob:

1 Like