Crochet meme of the day - April 23

crochet April 23 meme of the day!

• a questionnnn!!
    tell a funny story that happened!

this is so relatable tho :sob:

26 Likes

my brother was helping me wind my yarn yesterday while I was showering and I find him on the floor tangled up in my yarn :’)

5 Likes

Why is this so relatable. Although depending on what the project is or who it’s for and depending on the mistake and depending on how noticeable it is, I normally would just leave the mistake there. Cause I don’t have the effort to frog it.

3 Likes

omg frr- usually im too lazy to go back and redo it unless its a gift or is rly annoying me

also funny story: yesterday i scammed someone for a giant pack of gummy bears by saying i’d give him my snap if he gave me the bag but then ran away w the gummy bears telling him i dont have snapchat <33

6 Likes

Aw man, that’s a bummer he lost his gummy bears :bear: :sob::sob:

3 Likes

I found a stitch with bad tension on my blanket from like 20 rows agooo :sob:

2 Likes

Yesssssss

so frrrrr

Tbh most of the time if it’s just one or two stitches off I just make an adjustment as needed lmao life is too short

1 Like

omg this happened 2 me recently and i cried cuz it was so bad i had to restart :sob:

1 Like

deep breath okay so I started making this top and it has two triangles at the top bc it’s got a v neck and they turned out to be two totally different sizes :sob::sob:

3 Likes

Like how does that happen​:sob::raised_hand:

2 Likes

Maybe it’s your tension? Or the hook size?

1 Like

Hook size would be my first thought. Did you use the same hook for each triangle? Other then that tension would be my second thought

1 Like

No I just skrewed it up bad somehow

1 Like

so real!!! espically when you finish the project and see mistakes :skull:

1 Like