Crochet Meme of the Day

Have a great day!

c70e082a8022fc3e8f628a889dee22a2

26 Likes

NOOOOO i hate this!! I get confused so easily and i get so mad when i have to restart

4 Likes

I need to restart counting over and over cause I think I made a stitch but don’t remember cause I have the worst memory (if that makes sense) :sob:

6 Likes

Yessss when I’m crocheting and counting the stitches and I just make a stitch I’m like “wait did I just do one?” then I gotta count again and I’m so mad when I get lost on that

5 Likes

Thought it was just me. Glad I’m not alone, lol.

5 Likes

I do this all the time! Someone will ask, “what are you making?” And I’ll just count my stitches louder and louder and enjoy the confused look on their face :laughing:

8 Likes

This is so relatable lol. And i dont use stitxh markers (my mistake) so if i lose track of the number i basically have to restart or just have a really wonky thing lol

5 Likes

Soooooo relatable!
Someone asks me a question, and I have to start again!:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Use them. Great habit to get into. Even a piece of yarn works.

5 Likes

Ya i used ro use them but now im just too lazy and i lose them so easily. :sweat_smile: I think i might try to use them again cause theyre super helpful

6 Likes

I use stitch markers but at the end of every round I always count my stitches. When I get mad I do start yelling the numbers out until whoever it is learns that I’m doing something and leaves me alone until I’m done.

5 Likes

I actually want to go fight the people who try to talk to me when I’m counting my stitches and they know it pisses me off.
Like, DO U NOT SEE I MAD AT U

5 Likes

I just ignore them and they say my name OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN a.k.a: my sister :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I just showed my husband and he laughed sonhard. The amount of time this happens in our house is comical. Especially when I am working on any amigurumi. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

person talks to me while counting “16, 17, 18, 19” nods “yeahhh” im definitely listening " 17, 18, 19, waittttt I think i did 19, URGHHHHH" restarts and person is still talking to me

4 Likes

Lol facts

4 Likes