Lol :skull:

5 Likes

So true​:skull:

6 Likes

That’s quite relatable, but I don’t even know what show is about :skull:

8 Likes

OMG!!! That is so true! I am guilty!

7 Likes

wait no- this one kinda hurts a lil bit :sob: :sob: i was watching a movie w/ my mother and crocheting and at the end she was talking abt the movie and i was like “uh huh… yea…” not know what she was talking abt at all :sob: :skull: :skull:

9 Likes

fr!!!

7 Likes

omg so true :open_mouth::sleepy::skull:

8 Likes

i have a specific crochet show. i watched it before i started crochet, so i know everything that happens. Plus its really funny so i don’t get bored

11 Likes

smart >:)

9 Likes

Most accurate thing I’ve hear all day :skull:

7 Likes

This is so true!!! I do this constantly.

7 Likes

Wanting to crochet while watching TV has forced me to occasionally use English dubs for foreign language shows! I typically do NOT do that because the disconnect really bothers me.

7 Likes

What show is it?

6 Likes

Me too! I like to watch K-Dramas (basically a Korean movie) while I crochet because it makes me focus on the show more, so I find out more about the characters!

6 Likes

Most recently, Extraordinary Attorney Woo on Netflix.
Usually though I work on a very simple project when watching TV or knit since that requires less visual attention.

5 Likes

Psych, i personally watch it on peacock, but i also have the dvd set from my mom

5 Likes

Ooh speaking of Psych, I also watch The Pretender. Great show the first 3 or 4 seasons, but then it got weird :skull:

4 Likes

WHY IS THIS TRUUUUUUEEEE(shush ribbblr)

4 Likes

Me with Never Have I Ever and The summer I tuned pretty :skull::skull:

5 Likes