crochet pattern dowloads! (not actually... just read T-T)

hiya, ribblr!
so, i had an idea…
you know how, on apps like netflix, you can “download” episodes to watch, but they arent available anywhere else on the device?
i suggest that we should implement that in ribblr.
a button is added to the pattern bage that says something Iike “download for offline use!” or something like that
i know you can pre-load 1 pattern, but sometimes the app crashes, or you finish the pattern, or accidentally close the app or pattern, you’re stuck

(off topic, but i think i know where the name ribblr comes from! its ribb (like ribbing on crochet/knit) and lr (like lir, the founder(?) maybe im reading too much into it, idk :sob:)

29 Likes

Yes this is a great idea! @Ribblr y’all need to make this!

6 Likes

yes!!

5 Likes

yes! i hv no cellular in the car :sob:

4 Likes

Same :skull:

5 Likes

but then people can steal patterns :((( @chunkyy

3 Likes

How? :disappointed:

2 Likes

no, it would just be stored in the app, nowhere else on the device (like netflix, disney+, etc)

2 Likes

I agree.

2 Likes

by saying that you’re making it seem like i’m a trader :skull:

3 Likes

I think this is a great idea! It would still have all the same theft protection because it is within the app, but would cater to people who frequently have data disabled on their phone (like me).

2 Likes

ohhhhhhh ok

2 Likes

GUYS SHES NOT A TRADER :skull:

2 Likes

For all my testers I always offer a PDF to me that’s an important thing to offer. I do love Ribblr and it’s interactive patterns. I also love the flexibility of being able to print them off and place them in a binder. Yes as designers we can get a pdf but I’d much rather offer to do the extra work and email it. To me it’s a extra service.

4 Likes