Crochet pattern - juniper the axolotl

Hi friends! I realised I never shared some of my earlier patterns (I’m autistic and have ADHD so have worried about posting here for a while but decided to brave it and start building new friendships) so just wanted to share my juniper the axolotl crochet pattern.

I’ve got a sale on my Ribblr store right now so if anyone wants to have a lil look, that would be lovely. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

howcute

4 Likes

So sweetly adorable!

4 Likes

Very cute! Great job!

3 Likes

Very adorable! Good luck with your sale! :smile::laughing:

3 Likes

Audhd too! Don’t be afraid to share your work. You’re welcome here :heart: very cute pattern!

3 Likes

Cute! And thanks for sharing!
Make sure to share the link as it gives you selfee points which can help with your seller fees

3 Likes

Ah thank you for the reminder I’ve added now, hopefully that works! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you so much that’s so lovely to hear :pleading_face: I have such bad imposter syndrome so it takes me a while to warm up to people but I’m so glad I’ve started posting, everyone is so kind!

3 Likes

Thank you lovely :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Adorable! Thank you for sharing! Super happy you decided to open up! You will love the community, im sure! :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :heart: I’m sure I will, it has already been such a lovely community.

3 Likes

Welcome! I have AADD and it’s maddening. Welcome to Ribblr!

6 Likes

Well HELLO! I have not ventured into pattern making but love to test for those brave souls and help them realize the vision in their creative noggin! I am not a person who likes to “get invovled” with social platforms due to the negativity that is in the world…BUT I have yet to see any of that here and it has encouraged me to comment on topics and have conversations with peeps! Keep being you and you will find your people! :heart:

4 Likes