Crochet patterns

TW death / loss / grief

I don’t know where to start with this post. I lost my dad today and I feel completely lost. I don’t want this to seem like a fish for sympathy, but just to say I’ve turned all my free patterns paid for the time being to help my family out a bit.

Please keep my dad in your thoughts/prayers. We are all hoping he is getting some long overdue rest now. :heart:

20 Likes

I’m so sorry. I hope you feel better, you are an amazing designer :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

I’m so sorry that your feeling lost right now but I hope you have lots of support around you , I know that it will be hard but you can get through this
You are amazing well done for being strong .

6 Likes

Oh I am so sorry sweetie. I lost my husband of 30 years 4 years ago so I can attest to the grieving process.
The grief/ tears come in waves, allow yourself to cry, and find someone you can talk to about your Dad. Remembering the good times with him as you talk about him.
You will not “ get over this” despite what “they” say.
“ You should be over it by now, it’s been a year”. BS!
It takes a long time, even longer if you avoid the process.
:heart::heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::heart:

7 Likes

I’m so sorry… Biggest hugs and good thoughts :pleading_face:

7 Likes

I’m terribly sorry for your loss. Sending all of my love to you and your family :heart:

7 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear. Please know that we are here for you, even if it’s just to listen. Sending hugs

7 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss

7 Likes

Sending you prayers and hugs. Please take time to grieve. The process cannot be rushed, allow yourself sympathy your going through a traumatic time xxx

6 Likes

So sorry for your loss :broken_heart: losing a parent is a life altering thing. Time might heal some wounds, but some of them stay for a very long time. Hopefully crochet keeps your mind busy and helps you deal with your loss!

7 Likes

I’m so so sorry for your loss :heart:

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. I lost my mom 8 years ago, and it was devastating for me. Wish there was anything I could say to you. You’ll get through this though, it hurts, but you’ll get through it. Much love!

4 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thank you all. It doesn’t feel real yet but I’m sure it will hit me soon. It has been a tearful 24 hours and crocheting has truly pulled me through this time. Sending you all love and happiness :heart:

4 Likes

Im soo sorry for your loss :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:đź©·

2 Likes