Crochet space

Anything crochet. Discuss, ask, answer, and share crochet stuff like your FOs, WIPs or favorite crochet patterns and designers on Ribblr.

33 Likes

Can you make a giant panda with an apple on the head

10 Likes

This is my current WIP. I’ve finished the second row of squares for my “Dazee 4 Daisies” Blanket, using the “Charity Daisy Square” pattern by Krochet Krystal.
I’ve had this going for a few months, but I’ve found that this is the only time of the year that I’ve got to actually crack on with it. I’m shooting for two squares a day, this way I’ll have it done before my bday in September :muscle:
I’m using a mix of Red Heart, Loops & Threads Impeccable, and a brand called Craftsmart (i think). My inspiration for the colors was a 70s Disco print I found on pinterest. Tell me what u think about the color match!! :man_dancing::heartpulse::v::peace_symbol:

(NOT MY PHOTO. Print by Audrey Herbertson)

12 Likes

@sonflwr-98
The color match is amazing, very much giving maximalist vibes! It looks so fun and is very 70’s! Bravo! How is your WIP??? Are you almost finished?

2 Likes

Thank you, maximalist is exactly what i was going for :smiling_face: it’s a blast. Krochet Krystal did a great job designing the pattern​:heartpulse: i honestly am not done yet :sweat_smile: i’ve been trying to get Christmas gifts going and finished, however I do have 3-4 more squares done…and its already less than a week till my bday :sob: maybe i can laser-focus on it and get a bunch of them done? If i do two per day, i’ll probably have a decent sized lap blanket :grin:

1 Like

Don’t stress yourself out trying to finish! You still want to enjoy your work! I’ve pushed the finish dates on my WIP’s SO many times! It happens to us all!!! You have got this, I hope your gift making goes well. Once you finish I would love to see it!! :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you…that is such a relief :smiling_face: i tend to hurry on projects around this time, but maybe its the year of slowing down :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That can totally be the cause! The year is wrapping up but it feels like time is flying by and you feel the need to finish something! :sparkles:

1 Like

Cool!

2 Likes