Crochet Strawberry cow

this is adorable! you should definitely do a tester call

3 Likes

This is so cute. I would love to test this.

1 Like

Thank you so much Cali, the way I got so much positive response, I already love it. Thank you again :heart::yarn:

1 Like

Thank you so much, I would definitely let you know :heart::yarn:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, now I am actually thinking of doing it, :heart::yarn::blush:

2 Likes

Awww, thank you so much. I would definitely let you know if I would do a tester call :heart::yarn:

2 Likes

Cute :two_hearts:

1 Like

Definitely test it!! And maybe have your testers try different yarns and hooks! The same pattern can make different sizes depending on hook and yarn type. I would happily test for you :wink:

1 Like

They are to cute! I think testing is a great way to see your pattern through other people’s eyes, and I would love to test them. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush::heart:

Awww you made it easier. Thank you so much, I would definitely let you know once I will finalize everything :slightly_smiling_face::heart::yarn:

Thank you so much and you are absolutely right :heart::yarn::blush:

1 Like

Yes!!! I LOVE THIS LIL COW​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awww thank you so much :blush::heart::yarn:

1 Like

Hi! I’m new to crocheting and I would love to test your pattern

1 Like

Thank you so much, i would be posting tester call soon :blush::heart:

Cute cow! If I see your tester post ill 100% apply!

1 Like

Aww thank you, appreciate it :heart::yarn:

Thank you so so much everyone. My first post and I got so much positive response and also I got to know so many amazing, kind and welcoming people.
I will definitely post the tester call, I just have some final reviews to do. So, soon you will be seeing a tester call. Again, thank you everyone and loads of love :heart::yarn::blush:

3 Likes

Omg I love it! I would love to test for you!

1 Like