Crochet Strawberry cow

Hi, My name is Pawan (pkcrochetcraft) and I am new to ribbler.
I love to crochet :yarn: I guess just like other crocheters haha.
I am sharing my strawberry Crochet Cow here to see if I should do a pattern test but I have never asked for pattern testers before so just a little shy. That’s the reason I am sharing the photos to see what are your opinions and if I should do a pattern tester call or not for these plushies.
Please do let me know, I would love to hear

your thoughts

Also, only the horns and the mouth need sewing, all the other parts are no sew :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you, thank you so much
Love, pkcrochetcraft :yarn::heart_hands:
(Pawan K)

42 Likes

so cute! u shd def post this! i wouldn’t be able to test due to the large quantity of yarn being used but ik others would def love to!
also welcome!

6 Likes

Thank you so much :heart_hands: then maybe I will try and make a smaller version to make it easier. Love the feedback and appreciate it :heart:

4 Likes

ofc!! i’d def test the smaller one if its very small !!

3 Likes

That pattern looks so cute. Also welcome to ribblr. Dont be too nervous about pattern tests people here are lovely and very helpful. If you want any advice on getting started with pattern testing feel free to message me and ill help the best I can. Its an absolutely gorgeous pattern and you will definitely get interest in a pattern like this.

6 Likes

Thank you so much, appreciate it :heart::yarn:

3 Likes

Awwww so much thank you and I see that people are so amazing :heart:
Thank you for so positive response and for being so amazing and helpful

4 Likes

ofc !

3 Likes

You are welcome. They really are this is a great creative space. Ive been here about 4 or 5 months and people helped me a lot when i first got here. You are welcome, and as i said dont be scared to ask for help its a lovely community here. :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you so much :blush::heart::yarn:

4 Likes

Your pattern looks wonderful! I am confident you will find people interested :v:

2 Likes

I think people would love to test this!! You should definitely post a tester call!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, love :heart::yarn:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback, thank you :heart::yarn:

2 Likes

That’s so cute! I’d love to test it if you do!

3 Likes

Adorable

3 Likes

I would definitely let you know, thank you so much in advance :heart::yarn:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :heart::yarn:

2 Likes

So cute! Welcome to ribblr! I’m cali, if you have any questions feel free to pm (private message) me or go to Ribblr help center ! I hope you enjoy ribblr!

4 Likes

You’re welcome. I would love to test.

3 Likes