Comment below on what is your fav!

Crochet Candy Corn, pattern(s) by: StringyDingDing

Crochet Ghost, pattern by: Knit Grit

Crochet Pumpkins, pattern by: StringyDingDing

Crochet Eyeball Key Chains, pattern by: StringyDingDing

Crochet Frankenstein, pattern by: @Knotbadcrochet 83

Crochet Spider, pattern by: StringyDingDing

Crochet Pumpkin Key Chain, pattern by: StringyDingDing

If you would like to see more, please check out my Instagram, Facebook, and or Etsy :grin:

I have not added any of the items in this post to my Etsy shop yet, so if you are interested in purchasing one of them, please message/chat me, and we can work something out.

9 Likes

These are awesome :heavy_heart_exclamation::+1:t2::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

They all are so cute I can’t just pick one! I see a few more was added from the last pictures you showed :laughing::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank U GIF by Alex Trimpe

5 Likes

Thanks! Yes, I had a few more pics lol :joy:

4 Likes

:rofl: your stitches all looked so good, any tips/tricks for that?

4 Likes

Idk lol. It just sort of happened after lots of practice, it’s kinda hard to explain. :joy:

4 Likes

Well practice does make perfect :smile:

6 Likes

Wow!! I especially love the candy corns and pumpkins - the little tiny pumpkin on the key chain is prefect and so adorable - and the spider is so scary! :flushed::sweat_smile::rofl: Great job with everything :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Although practice really is the pinnacle… One thing that helps when making amigurumi (or anything in the round) is the yarn under technique

5 Likes

I’ve actually never used this technique! What helps about using this over the typical yarn over? I’m curious!

4 Likes

It makes the sts tighter naturally

3 Likes

Sorry I realized I should clarify/go into more depth
The yarn under technique helps with amigurumi (especially) because it naturally makes the sts tighter, which helps keep them cleaner looking… It helps with in the round by keeping the seam straight (er), which again gives a cleaner look… (Hdc/htr doesn’t have as straight of a seam as sc/dc and dc/tr)

3 Likes

Wow thanks for all this info!! I might try using this sometime :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

You’re welcome! I really do love it for anything in the round… Also the sc/dc (us/uk) crates a neat little x look on each stitch…
Be warned it can make your gauge a little short though

4 Likes

Hallmark Ecards Thank You GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

4 Likes