Crochet stuffed animal hammock

I’ve been wanting to make one of these to put all my little creatures in (hence my name :3)

And since it’s in a triangle I was wondering if maybe just a regular granny triangle would work? Has anyone made one of these and used the granny triangle?

33 Likes

Uuuuugggghhhhh
I tried.
I tried so hard.
BUT THE STUPID THING DIDN’T WORK!!!:rage:

I was trying to do it in a really small corner for a lot (I mean a lot) of squishmallows. In theory it should work though.

5 Likes

I’ve made this little hammock before

Just to put little things in I didn’t want my dog to get. I won’t be putting anything heavy or that has much weight to it. Just smaller light creatures I’ve made. In theory it should work, but I was just wondering

7 Likes

PATTERN??? (full sentence)

4 Likes

Maybe, it will just be a granny square triangle but sure

5 Likes

I NEED THIS what pattern did u use?

4 Likes

The picture in the post is just an example I haven’t made one yet :sob:

4 Likes

Oooh makes sense

5 Likes

I made 3 of those for my granddaughter she is now 13 still has her plushies on it. Granny squares works if you know what you want.

6 Likes

There is absolutely no reason why it should not work! You just have to make sure that you have something to hang it from and something in the corners that will support it.

5 Likes

Yeah, we have all the stuff I just haven’t gotten to making it lol thanks though!

5 Likes
5 Likes

I found this on Pinterest. Works really well.

5 Likes

Thanks, but I’m just doing a granny triangle

5 Likes

Ok!!!

5 Likes

pls make a pattern <3

5 Likes

it looks like it could be made with a mesh stitch

3 Likes

Beanie I asked if anyone has made one, and if a granny triangle would work not for the stitch :sob:

4 Likes

ok but it does look like it though, probably also a really easy pattern lol

3 Likes

I was just joking beanie :sob:

3 Likes