Hello Everyone! I’m looking for 4 enthusiastic tests for my Kyoto Wristlet pattern. This is the very first crochet pattern I designed and still remains one of my favorite designs to date! This wristlet is fully lined with a zipper and the pattern walks you through the sewing of the lining, the wet blocking of the wristlet body, and the special stitches.
- Hook: H (5.0 mm)
- Yarn: Aran weight (ex. Paintbox Yarns - Cotton Aran)
Color A = approx. 98 yds
Color B = approx. 45 yds
- 8 1/2" x 12" piece of fabric (I like to use a basic cotton calico, but really you can use almost any kind of fabric)
- 9-inch zipper
- Blocking mat and pins (though I do give alternatives you can find around the home in the pattern)
Choose whatever color combos you want for the pattern, I would love a variety!
I will be choosing testers on Monday, August 14!
- Must be completed by Monday, August 21, 2023
- Recommended for intermediate-level crocheters with at least a beginner’s knowledge of hand sewing (of course, the sewing portion can be completed using a sewing machine too.)
- Please keep in touch throughout the pattern testing process. If I go several days in a row without a response to any messages I send I will remove you as a tester.
- Please use the journal feature.
- I need and want any good or bad feedback you have on wording, clarity, and grammar.
- At least one photo of your finished product I can post on my social media accounts (I will tag you, of course) with your permission. You are not required to post about the test on your own accounts, but it is always very much appreciated if you do!
Please let me know if you have any questions at all!