Crocheters…

Would you rather crochet amigurumi or clothing? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

12 Likes

I prefer make clothings, amigurumi requires a lot of patience.

7 Likes

I love the outcome of the clothing more because it’s more usable but it takes soooo long to make an item. So I usually do cute amigurumis because I’m much quicker with that

8 Likes

Clothing always!!!

6 Likes

I prefer clothing, all my ideas come for something to be wearable but I think as my daughter grows I will be making some amigurumi for her :relaxed:

6 Likes

I do amigurimi because its sooooo cute if you use fluffy and chunky yarn……i want to make something like a cardigan but don’t have the patience :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I prefer amigurumi. Clothing can be so off because of gauge. I don’t have my models near enough to test as I go.

7 Likes

I’m better at making Amigurumi than clothing. I think clothing takes a lot of time and patience while Amigurumi can be done quickly.

8 Likes

I prefer clothing :tshirt:

5 Likes

Clothing for me. But I’ve never tried an amigurimi and they look SO fun. Plus you don’t have you worry about sizing/fit

5 Likes

Both! I real can’t choose, I love them both! :wink: I make more amigurumis and hats though, because they are mixing faster to make than most clothes :blush:

4 Likes

Very true, clothing takes A LOT of time. I’m grateful for the people that understand how much work gets put into it and are willing to pay fair price

4 Likes

I prefer amigurumi but I do like to make clothes too sometimes! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Amigurumi for me. I haven’t tried crocheting clothing yet but am going to try in the future.

4 Likes

I like both .

4 Likes

Amigurumi :slight_smile:

4 Likes

definitely clothing! I can never get myself to do those tight stitches for amigurumi.

4 Likes

I honestly can decide and I love both.

4 Likes

Either honestly.:woman_shrugging: It depends on my mood I suppose. I have made more amigurumi tho.

3 Likes

I professionally do amigurumi c: I have 1-2 clothing things I’m done and one I progress but it takes sooo long I don’t have the patience sometimes for clothing

3 Likes