Curious how you work charts, poll EDITED with another option

See this part though. No boxes. :wink:

1 Like

I have not had the need to use it, but I accidentally clicked on something that changed the orientation of the chart here and made it diagonal… So I think it’s possible

2 Likes

I need written patterns, I have a glitch with my eyes where they won’t focus on the squares with a lot of the same symbols vertically on top of each other and I lose my place easily, even if I put a marker horizontally across the chart, and then trying to remember what each symbol means ( they don’t always mean the same thing from pattern to pattern). I even have the same problem when I’m having to just count rows of my knitting. I would have to try to uncharted it into written and that is a task and a half. It has kept me from buying some beautiful patterns I would have loved to have knit. The written out horizontal instructions are much easier for me.

2 Likes

To be honest, it would not matter to me which way the pattern was written, I’ll just rewrite it anyway into my own language before I start it. But charts are easier for me to translate.

1 Like

I love braceletbook! For bracelets and for crochet

2 Likes

Braceletbook for crochet? Like using the pixel grids?

I love how easy it makes those complicated bracelet patterns

1 Like

Yeah! Sometimes ill use the alpha bracelet patterns i like for wall hangings and such

2 Likes

Ohh that’s a smart idea

1 Like

Yeah its really cool! Theres so many different ones to look through and i love making the bracelets too so its a win both ways!

2 Likes

I like both so I can see what it will look like but I don’t have to sit there and count each block of color for that row

3 Likes

I haven’t used a chart on ribblr yet, but I do tend to use charts if I can (like Tiphani- especially in knitting)

2 Likes