Cute Tunisian Crochet Fish Pattern Interest!

Hi everyone!!

I have designed a new cat toy for my shop

I was wondering if anybody is interested in the pattern before I release the pattern on my shop

Let me know what you think in the comments! If this post gets over 6 likes I’ll release it!!

20 Likes

Wow that looks amazing. I am interested but I’m not to sure I’ll get that many likes but great job.

4 Likes

Wow that is so cool!! I wish I knew how to Tunisian crochet, unfortunately I don’t have the time to learn rn… best of luck!! And it got over 6 likes!!!:tada::partying_face:

4 Likes

@HolyCowCreations @Ineedmoreyarnduh @msefron

4 Likes

Cute! I don’t know how to either sadly

4 Likes

i’d be interested! I’d love to learn more tunisian crochet

2 Likes

Hi , thank you everyone for the interest in the pattern!!!

I’ll release it :grin:

2 Likes

Hi @FrogOnAMushroom

Can you look at the pattern for me please? Can I DM you?

3 Likes

I’m not experienced at tunisian crochet, but I might be able to try. I’ve never read a tunisian pattern before

3 Likes

Hi @FrogOnAMushroom

Can I send you the pattern to look over please?

1 Like

Hi ,

@TheSweetStitch

Can I ask why you tagged these people?

2 Likes

I think they were trying to tag people so that your post could get more people interested!

3 Likes

sure, I guess!

2 Likes

Just to invite them to check out your post!:pink_heart:

2 Likes

Okay thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hi okay sorry that makes sense :blush:

2 Likes

No worries!!:grin::pink_heart:

2 Likes

All done! It was not difficult.

2 Likes

Hi @anoswaldoddity

This is adorable!!! I love it !! Thank you so much for your help! The slip stitches look a lot better :smiling_face::smiling_face:

Is there anything you want to change on the pattern? :blush:

2 Likes

I don’t think I ever got the pattern, do you still need me to test?

3 Likes