Cycles

5 Likes

Wishing us all a good cycle break :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

2 Likes

I’ve had to learn this lesson the hard way. But it’s like learning to forgive. True forgiveness doesn’t always mean the other person is receptive or able to forgive in return. To forgive is hopefully for that other person but much more for your own sake. For your own self healing, your own heart’s health and wellbeing. If you carry bitterness and anger around with towards someone else, or many others, how can you ever hope to have a healthy relationship with anyone else? Forgiveness is also not a one and done sort of thing. I routinely have to revisit it for two people on the outskirts of my life. But I’m happy and content with who I am. Have a blessed day!

3 Likes

I’ve got one person that I have to choose forgiveness instead of bitterness frequently. It’s a battle. But I’m going to WIN this one!

3 Likes

You can do it. It’s all about your personal heart’s glow! Get the icky out and let yourself SHINE!! It’s not failure to have to do it again, and again etc. ad nauseum. It just gives you the opportunity to continue practicing forgiveness, which makes it easier and easier as time goes on. You got this!! I’ll pray for you! I know just how hard it is!

1 Like

You will! Believe it! I believe it for you!! :sparkling_heart::star2::hugs:

1 Like