Daily poll 4/12 crochet and ?

Good day my lovely people !
Today’s poll is what do you like to do while crocheting?

• Focus on crochet :yarn:
  • Watch Youtube :video_camera:
  • Listen to Music :musical_note:
  • Listen to podcasts or audiobooks :record_button: :open_book: (like my bestie Sky:sparkles: )
  • Watch movies/show :popcorn:
  • Eat :fork_and_knife: ( if you eat chips while crocheting ur a daredevil :smirk: !!!)
  • Other (tell us below!)
0 voters

Shoutout to @littlemisswonderful who is so sweet and currently doing a collab with me!

20 Likes

I eat, watch movies/shows, watch youtube, listen to music :sob:
Sometimes all at the same time

5 Likes

AAAAA
either watch yt or listen to music :>

3 Likes

Listen to music! Sometimes watch something, but usually music. (PS can’t wait for that Collab!!)

3 Likes

fools gold: sands, the storage papers, and storyhole are my favourite podcasts!! i have more if anyone wants suggestions :)) (warning: storyhole is more geared towards older teens and adults, and the storage papers is a horror podcast, be safe <3)

4 Likes

I just depends , I love watching youtube in my room when I crochet , and movies in the living room with my family (although I don’t get much done when its a funny movie lol :joy: )

1 Like

Sometimes I watch movies while I crochet, but I usually just focus on my crochet

2 Likes

watch yt and movies/show!! I’m watching a kdrama on Netflix called “Queen of Tears”!!

2 Likes

At the moment I’m listening to Darkness: The Orange Door
I like crime podcasts!

1 Like

Same!

2 Likes

I love to crochet while I’m cuddling with my kitty in my sunroom<3

1 Like

YOU LISTEN TO FOOLS GOLD AND STORAGE PAPERSSSS!! SAMEEE! GURL wow

3 Likes

YESSSSSs!!! >:)

1 Like

Audiobooks! I’m listening to the 9th and final book in the expanse series. Murderbot Diaries, Scholomance, and Temeraire are other favorite series. I love sci-fi/fantasy.

2 Likes

I mostly listen to the movies that I’m watching. Lol

1 Like

I am going to have to read those. I love Sci-fi/ fantasy

2 Likes

I’m watching 911 ATM. And it’s a great show.

1 Like

I watch my cats watching my yarn. It’s always a standoff :rofl:

2 Likes

If you have any recommendations please always share! I keep a running list of books to read/listen to.

2 Likes

I also listen to music.

2 Likes