Daily Poll 5/2 ghosts/house

Hey! I hope youre all having a wonderful day! My allergies are starting to kick in, so much pollen everywhere :sob: :sneezing_face: !
Today’s poll is would you rather:

• Live in a haunted house with ghosts :ghost:
  • Be a ghost living in a haunted house :ghost:
0 voters

Shoutout to : @Itsfayfay4 !

17 Likes

I’d like to be the one scaring people :smirk: , not the one getting scared outta my wits :scream: . Unless they were nice ghosts who enjoy watching movies :clapper: , then yeah I would want to live with them lol

4 Likes

same lolll and tysm for the shoutout!!!

2 Likes

Ofc :hearts:

1 Like

Well seeing as I’m already dead, I’d like a bit of a change :))

3 Likes

i like pranking and scaring people :wink: so i rather be the one haunting the house!!! noce :smiley:

1 Like

Living a haunted house full of ghosts duh. Why? Because, that means more friends for me and we’ll be so similar because we’ll all have the same symptoms. Because they’re dead and I half the time I feel dead. They have low energy I have low energy. I’ll just make sense right? LOL

2 Likes

that actually makes sense lol :rofl:

1 Like

Yo let’s go back to being humans together just to get scared by ghosts​:skull:

2 Likes

As long as they’re not demons or have bad intentions im chill with living with them​:+1:

1 Like

Thats why i picked it

2 Likes

Samee

1 Like

OK just hear me out but I think it’d be cool to live with them as long as they’re cool and not the demon-scary-vengence kind

2 Likes

@craftycellist i do agree with that i think that would be cool!!!

2 Likes

I said be a ghost, but it would depend if the ghost were scary ghosts or chill ghosts :joy:

1 Like

Exactly , it really depends on the ghosts lol :ghost:

1 Like

same! My eyes have been puffy all day and my nose was stuffy and I was sneezing A LOT

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be able to sleep if it were a haunted house :sob: (besides I wanna fly)

1 Like