Dark mode

I tried setting the dark mode using the personal drop down menu, but when I moved over to the forums is switched back to regular. The light grey text is very hard to see. I am not crazy about dark mode, but it is better than the default and I would expect it to stay on wherever I navigate. If you had an option for all black (fully saturated) text that would be even better.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to Ribblr!
Can you kindly say which light grey text are you referring to?
Dark mode will automatically apply across the entire platform if you set it on your operating system and then choose ‘system default’ on your personal accessibility menu. Otherwise, you can set dark mode on the community by heading to your profile and clicking preferences then interface where you can select your preferred theme.

1 Like

Any and all grey text or black that is not fully saturated is difficult to read. Pretty much the entire site.

I did follow the directions for dark mode but it would not “stick” as I moved about the site.

1 Like

We do apologise and we’ll look into it.

Dark mode should apply by default for the entire platform if you set it on your device’s system preferences. If you chose to force dark mode on, then it should still apply to the entire platform with the exception of the community, but you can force dark mode here too. Simply go to your profile, then preferences, then interface and change the theme.

If this does not work please let us know and we’ll assist further.

1 Like