[CLOSED] Delilah the Dragon Tester Call!

Hey Yall!!!

I have been working on a big project for the last couple months and I am so excited to finally announce my newest creation!!

Introducing Delilah the Dragon!!!

Delilah is a intermediate to advanced pattern as there is quite a bit of sewing involved. This is a very important pattern to me so please only serious applications. if you cannot meet the deadline requirements please do not apply.

i will be giving 4-6 weeks for testing

testers will be picked in a couple days!!

NOTE: this took about three skeins of the primary hot pink color about one skein of the secondary light pink color, and less than one skein of the spike and horn color

Requirements;
:nazar_amulet: Due date - 6/8
:nazar_amulet: Journal
:nazar_amulet: Feedback good and bad!
:nazar_amulet: Communication during testing!!
:nazar_amulet: I would prefer plush yarn but am perfectly fine with a few acrylic tests!

How to apply!
Click on the link at the bottom of this post to submit an application and then comment which version you would like to make and what yarn you would use!

127 Likes

if i had time i would test it but ut are almost exams and i need to test other things
good luck with testing its very cute

15 Likes

is it going to be a free pattern??

16 Likes

Wow that’s sick! Do you know how much yarn this took to make?

16 Likes

I have been DYING to make a giant dragon! I would love to use green for the body and brown for the accent pieces. I’m feeling an earth dragon vibe :heart_eyes: I would use Bernat Velvet with 5mm hook if chosen!

20 Likes

it took about three skeins of the primary hot pink color about one skein of the secondary light pink color, and less than one skein of the spike and horn color :grin:

18 Likes

oh my goodness that sounds amazing!!! :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

Omg !!! Excuse my words but this is fabulous
4mm hook
I’d use probably either sweet snuggles or another chenelle yarn
I’d definitely make one in dark purple and a light purple

16 Likes

How big were the skeins used?

13 Likes

will it be a free pattern cause i havent enough time to test it but i want to make it if its out?

15 Likes

:0 this is absolutely adorable!! ab the cutest dragon pattern ive seen yet :sob: :face_holding_back_tears:
id love to make this out of - spring/flower colors such as green for the main color, a darker green for the horns, spikes (ect) , and pink for decoration like lil flowers and more lil spring pieces id love to decorate this dragon with ( will use a lighter pink for the rest of the body parts as well ) ~
id love to use chenille ( sweet snuggles or smt ) with a 5mm hook!! ( could probably test with acrylic but idc )
can use any other yarn(s) if needed ^^
( yes, yes, going for a spring/flower theme
:heart_eyes: )
very used to making big plushies, here’s a pic:

:dragon: :heart:

19 Likes

Oh, that’s awesome I can totally do that!

13 Likes

I would love to use Chenille Home Slim for her! I’d love to make some pastry themed or winter themed!

14 Likes

I’d love to make this with the main color as a green, a dark green as the accents, and then an off-white or beige as the horns and spines!
I’d use chenille home slim
I’ve been waiting to make a dragon pattern like this haha

15 Likes

I would love to test in acrylic. I would make an ombre of three different shades of brown from the head to the tail. I eould make the spikes and other details green and blue. I hope I get chosen!! :dragon: I would use a 3.5 mm hook

14 Likes

I would absolutely love to test, i adore this pattern!!! the body would probably be black, the ears and hot-pink parts of the wing grey, and the wings and accents in a blue-grey mixed yarn. (it would be with bernat blanket most likely, but if for some reason i run out of those before i test, i would make it with acrylic :])

13 Likes

they are sweet snuggles lite so 250g :grin:

13 Likes

all the themes and ideas already being suggested are all AMAZING!!! i cannot wait to see what everyone decides to do!! also a side note this will be a paid pattern! :grin:

22 Likes

ah I wanted to make it but maybe if my parents let me buy it

13 Likes

Prob acrylic purple

12 Likes