Designer gifting pattern (Solved)

@Ribblr is there any way for the designer to see who they have gifted a pattern to. I sent a pattern to my 4 testers and 1 mentioned (make that 2 now) that she didnā€™t receive it, but I canā€™t find anywhere on my end who I sent, so I canā€™t verify I typed her username correctlyā€¦ Obviously Iā€™ll be resending, but having a way to know that who I sent what would be amazing.

7 Likes

In your shop page, you can click on the manage thingy(black square at top right) it takes you to a page that tells you all your info like how many wish lists and which patterns are most popular
Waaaaaaay down at the bottom of the page is every pattern that sold and who bought it, including the free ones. It will go by their actual name and not user name, but there will be a transaction number on it as well so ribblr can confirm you sent it.

Correction, there is now a button to select paid or free patternsā€¦ Even better!

5 Likes

Yes but the paid tab doesnā€™t show the gifts for meā€¦ And Iā€™ve sent it to 4 people, twice eachā€¦

6 Likes

Do you see patterns that youā€™ve gifted in that list on yours?

5 Likes

I clicked the paid tab and it gave me the option of paid or freeā€¦ Thatā€™s new, they used to be together

5 Likes

Ok I found the issue (2 really)
First, you donā€™t add the @ symbol like everything else
Second, the list showed up under free patterns even though itā€™s a paid pattern

7 Likes

Yes, they are still free, because they are a gift.
I wish the list had the user name included also. @Ribblr :thinking:

5 Likes

Thanks! Itā€™s in our plans :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yay. What else is? :wink: I wonā€™t tell anyone. :rofl:

8 Likes

I just checked and it is there now!! Woohoo

4 Likes