Did you get a free gift when you signed up for ribblr?

When I joined ribblr January 4th I got a pop up saying when you sign up you get a free premium pattern, I might have messed up the sign up process because I never got one! Anyway, I brought this up because I got logged out of ribblr and the pop up came across the home page of ribblr again.

10 Likes

I got one but I didn’t get to pick so I’ll never actually use it lol
It pretty sure it gave me an advanced level pattern I don’t quite remember

7 Likes

i got the cropped autumn cardi

5 Likes

I also got the autumn one

But I don’t use it because I don’t really make any clothes

4 Likes

Yep! I got that one too when I signed up.

4 Likes

I got one I think after finishing the bot course or something, maybe after I selectee knitting? because there are only two ribblr premium patterns, one knitt one crochet, and I got knitt.

5 Likes

I got the cardigan! But I will probably not use it

5 Likes

I don’t remember if I got the pop-up, but I don’t have a Ribblr premium pattern, so I’m guessing that I didn’t get the offer.

7 Likes

I think I got an axolotl

7 Likes

I got this one

4 Likes

Yea same

5 Likes

I, too never received one or even knew about it. I think I joined ribblr soon after it was created.

6 Likes

no, I joined a few months ago and didn’t get one either sadly. thought I did something wrong too
edit I joined Jan 26th and I probably didn’t get a gift because I haven’t finished the bot course, the bot says there might be a gift in the future

6 Likes

I got that autum sweater too. I cane here for answers bc I thought I would get to pick the free pattern but this post comfirms I got a free pattern, the sweater I won’t make or use. What is the bot thing you guys are talking about?

4 Likes

I don’t remember ever receiving one​:woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

It’s either going to be a sweater or a plant holder. You don’t see either in your patterns?

4 Likes

Not that I’m seeing

3 Likes

This is the one I got- the plant hanger.

If you click on Ribblr free patterns, you’ll see a bunch of free patterns.

3 Likes

Well if they’re the free, aren’t they not a gift?

But, no, I don’t think I’ve seen that one.

3 Likes

I got both….

3 Likes