Did You Know? 🧐 Connect your Instagram and TikTok!

Welcome to our Did You Know? :face_with_monocle: (dyk) segment where we teach you about Ribblr features and tools you might not know yet!

Did You Know? Connect your Instagram and TikTok :calling:

On Ribblr, we let you easily connect your Instagram and TikTok.

Free promotion for designers :tada:
Designers, head over to your shop manager and connect your Instagram and TikTok in just a few clicks.
You’ll then see a confirmation message.
Once you’re connected, we’ll automatically promote your Instagram and TikTok content directly on Ribblr, and completely for free!

Through Ribblr stories (at the top of the homepage) your shop followers will be able to see what you are up to and watch your latest content.

Crafters can link Instagram and TikTok too! :boom:
Not a designer? No problem!
Head over to your profile, here on the community by clicking your profile picture on the top right and then the person icon. Go to preferences and then profile.
You’ll find the Instagram, TikTok as well a Pinterest field there. Save your changes and the icons and links will be added to your profile!
For Pinterest and Instagram only - make sure to exclude the @ character.

Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 14.00.03

So… what is your favorite social media platform?

• Instagram :art:
  • TikTok :movie_camera:
  • Other (tell us in the comments!)
0 voters

Want to learn more?
:face_with_monocle: Check out our previous Did You Know? posts.

You can always post your questions here on the community or visit our help center.

5 Likes

Thank you for this :heart: although how do you check if it’s working? I’ve linked my instagram but have no clue if my stories are coming thru :sob::sob:

1 Like

Currently it’s video content only, so if you have reels or TikToks they should come through, assuming you’ve published some recently!

2 Likes

I actually did know about this but wasn’t aware how to connect them. This was a definitely useful for the future if I ever need it :smile: thanks for another dyk segment

2 Likes

This would be great but unfortunately a no go for me since I’m from Belgium. I can’t send my stuff overseas, that would cost way more than the actual product itself :cry: