Did You Know? 🧐 You can create journals and sell your makes!

Welcome to our Did You Know? :face_with_monocle: (dyk) segment where we teach you about Ribblr features and tools you might not know yet!

Did You Know? You can create journals and sell your makes!

Ribblr ePattern makes it super easy to track your progress but did you know you can also keep notes of your entire project?

Let’s say you are working on a sweater pattern which is a gift for your friend Sam.
Within the Ribblr ePattern, click the journal icon and add a project name, for example - a gift for Sam. You probably want to keep track of the yarn you chose, the hook size and more.
You can type in all the details, take a picture of your yarn (edit the photo if you want to!) then choose your mood and add your first note!
Notes can be either public or private if you don’t want others to see them.

You can add as many journal notes as you want! A progress bar will automatically be added to each note based on your progress in the pattern. We recommend to add one final note when you finish the pattern (after you mark the last line as completed) with the final picture of your finished design.

Once you change the name of the project, a new journal will start.

And you can also sell your finished makes!
Head over to your makes page and click the ‘sell’ button to get going.
We automatically promote makes for sale across the platform, completely for free!

Want to learn more?
:face_with_monocle: Check out our previous Did You Know? posts.

You can always post your questions here on the community or visit our help center.

So, do you use journals?

• Yes, and I also sell makes! :tada:
  • Yes, but not selling makes yet
  • Not yet, but I’m going to!

0 voters

9 Likes

I have yet to sell a make, but definitely a good post for new users to learn more about Ribblr! Thanks for another dyk segment :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

What are the rules for making a journal? I presume you can’t include a picture of the actual pattern in it. You also probably shouldn’t quote the text of the pattern in there either. Not sure you should criticize the designer there either

5 Likes

I love using journals but sometimes I wish you could add more than one picture

4 Likes

You are right :slight_smile:

2 Likes