Discord for Crochet Community

Ohhh OK! Definitely!

4 Likes

I can’t find the ribblr discord… is it still up?

4 Likes

Ribblr doesn’t have its own discord channel at this time. But @WolfKvB has one going that is open to Ribblr community. Love for you to join!

Here is the link!!

hey join me on Discord! Invite expires in 7 days. Craft group 🧶

@AFloyd

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Thanks for reposting the link :heart: somehow even though I tap on the setting to make an infinite link, it still only lasts 7 days and that’s frustrating :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

I think I’m late to the party… I have no clue what discord is… :woman_shrugging:t3::laughing:

3 Likes

It’s a platform for chatting in real time. Can share just about anything there, gifs, documents, stickers, videos, and so on. Plus chat with people who love crochet, we also have some knitters too.
As far as I know, countries represented are USA, UK, France, and the Netherlands.

@Wendywo745

3 Likes

It’s also a way to chat with voice if people are interested in that, or maybe do stuff like play games together or watch movies (though just typing chat is also really fun and mostly used)

It’s kinda like a big group chat with smaller side chats so things are a little organized by category

Its mostly people from ribblr in that server (server= kinda the chat group, like each server can have different people and made for different purposes), and it’s like casual chat like “how’s your day?” Or just sharing fun stuff/pictures of art, and sometimes like if we come across fun pattern we can share links to where we found it and such

3 Likes

This explains discord in detail (not necessary before joining though, it’s just in case you’re curious about it)

Haven’t watched the full video but I think he goes through everything in detail (watched the start) @Wendywo745

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing all this info

3 Likes