Disney movies

Mine is and forever will be Tangled :purple_heart::star2:
rapunzel GIF

10 Likes

hercules is sooooo good!!! definanately one of my faves!

8 Likes

yessss!! tangled is so funny but alsp sad at the same time!!!

6 Likes

So hard to choose!!!
Cinderella is my all time fav CLASSICAL Disney. Since Disney hooked up with Pixar, it’s BRAVE!
But I love so many others as well!

6 Likes

Brave is a good one!

6 Likes

Oooo perfect Disney Fandom question!!
#WorldOfWipcraft

Hmmm. I am split between Belle & Tiana as my fav princesses. The movie I go back to the most is actually Sword in the Stone, though!

Sword In The Stone Disney GIF

7 Likes

I don’t have a favorite Disney movie, but my fav Disney series is Gravity Falls for sure!

9 Likes

Ooo I have such a hard time picking Disney Favorites! But some top ones are Tangled, The Little Mermaid and Peter Pan!

6 Likes

He’s brave is so cute. When I was small I really really wanted hair like merida and now I kinda do lol

3 Likes

Belle’s a good one too! The sword in the stone used to scare me (I can see there’s a running theme of me being scared of stuff…) but I’m not too sure why lol

5 Likes

What’s gravity falls? Is it like a Disney channel show?

6 Likes

Peter pan is so cute! I haven’t watcher that in ages tho

4 Likes

Mine would probably be Pocahontas she is so pretty and brave and feisty

6 Likes

Yes it is!

4 Likes

i havent seen that one in years! pocahontas is probably one of my favourites too

4 Likes

Oh, that’s a good one! And I just remembered Song of the South. I don’t remember much of that movie except the big bear. Also, the original Robin Hood.

4 Likes

I keep passing by this post thinking there’s no possible way I could choose one :joy:

I’m gonna go with some classics though. Aristocats, 101 Dalmatians , lady and the tramp. I wasn’t much on princesses as a kid but I love those movies now too!

5 Likes

Coco if you count pixar! If not probably tangled or princess in the frog. But I haven’t watched a disney movie I didn’t like​:two_hearts:

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
Those r all good choices

5 Likes

I’m not the biggest fan of coco but I’m a huge fan of tangles

4 Likes