Do you agree??

ok so :sparkles: @ribblr :sparkles: i have a little request , so you know when you have testers and want to put all of them in a gc , well maybe their could be a little icon or smth like that and just adds all your testers to the gc on automatic or a copy and paste thing, idk i just feel like that would make it easier for people that have alot of testers like @SweetTomato i think she had like 30- 40 people so i am sure that took a while to add everyone, i had a hard time adding 7 ppl , but this is just a thought and i hope ribblr will consider this idea ( if this is already a thing please let me know lol)
anyways thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Yes this is a thing, you simply click the assign testers to group chat and it will do so automatically, something to note is if you make the group chat and then add someone else you will have to manually add them to the tester group chat

12 Likes

thanks

7 Likes

No problem, I believe it should say “message testers” you would just click the icon, feel free to visit the testing guidelines to learn more about what is possible to do while testing :smile:

6 Likes

ok thank you
yes i agree!!

5 Likes

I tried it once and it didnt work for me

3 Likes

I actually just tried this @Ribblr for my testers i had chosen and it only added the first person to the chat.

In this case, it only added @ArtsAndNaps and i had to manually add the other testers despite confirming them beforehand.

Tagged the main account since this seems to be a relevant issue pertaining to this!

2 Likes

Just to confirm - you approved everyone as testers, then pressed message testers and only one person was included? or did you create the message then added more people but they weren’t added to the message?

3 Likes

Added all the testers. Then tried to make the group message.

3 Likes