Do you like Milka?

Moo-ve over for this udderly delightful deal!

Calling all crochet lovers! Are you looking for a fun and adorable project? Look no further than my milky cow amigurumi crochet pattern, now available on Ribbllr for only $2.50 (50% off)!

This pattern is perfect for crocheters of all skill levels, from beginners to experienced crocheters. It includes clear and easy-to-follow instructions, along with plenty of pictures to guide you every step of the way.

Here’s what you’ll love about this pattern:

• Quick and easy crochet: Whip up this adorable cow in no time! :stopwatch:
  • Perfect for all skill levels: Beginners can create this cute critter with ease. Experienced crocheters can add their own personal touches for an extra special creation.
  • Makes a great gift: This cuddly cow is sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face.

Don’t miss out on this limited-time discount! Head over to Ribblr now and grab your copy of the milky cow amigurumi crochet pattern for just $2.50. :arrow_right:

P.S. Share your finished creations with me on social media! I can’t wait to see your adorable crocheted cows! @magikation
#milkycowcrochet #crochetcow amigurumi #crochetpattern #ribbllr

10 Likes

i can’t see it…

2 Likes

We can’t see anything in your shop, your shop is there, but we can’t see anything in it

You may have to log out of Ribblr, wait a minute or two then log back in so we can see it

This is a common issue with creating a new shop

4 Likes

Sorry, it’s my first days on this platform, I haven’t figured out everything yet. Thank you for paying attention

2 Likes

Sorry, it’s my first days on this platform, I haven’t figured out everything yet. Thank you for paying attention

3 Likes

I have already fixed it, thank you for writing

3 Likes

I have already fixed it, thank you

2 Likes

Amazing pattern! Hope you enjoy Ribblr :heart:

2 Likes

great!

2 Likes

It works now, can see your patterns.

1 Like